Friday, September 12, 2008

Renewal

12 September 2004
"A good day finally passed, and we met with people finally. We went to sacrament, and it was good because we had 4 people show up that we are teaching. Elder Watts gave an awesome lesson about priesthood, and that it was absolutely lost. It was so awesome. I hope that I will be able to teach like him someday. Anyhow, we also visited with Моша и Наташа which was good.

We then met with Ольга also, and it was a fairly good meeting. I realize that I have a lot of work to do in the gospel. I need to learn and understand it better. I can't talk about the gospel until I know it better. I need to study, and understand the principles better. I have a lot of work to do over the next few months. I know if I will pray and work, the Lord will continue to give me blessing! He we go Elder Tenney!"

No comments: