Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tired

11 November 2004
" I am so tired today! It is crazy. We slept at the other’s place last night and I didn’t sleep so well. Anyways, we only had one discussion today with Ольга, Настя, Маша, и Сергей. It was a lot of fun with them as always, and I greatly enjoyed. They are amazing members of the Church. Well, besides them, we worked on preparing our talks – well spiritual thought that is, and also our English lesson. We tried to stop by to people we had on our lists, but no one was home really. That’s missionary work for you.

Well, I saw Elder Gallop for the last time. It’s weird to think in 1 ½ years I’ll be in his place. He’s an awesome elder, and I want to be like him. Right now I must lean on my testimony! The gospel is true, and I love it! I love this work!"

No comments: