Saturday, March 14, 2009

Exchanges

14 March 2009
"It was a fun day in Сольнечный район. We had собрание округа with everyone this morning and that was cool. We had pizza and had a good meeting. Well, we then left - Elder Coleman and I - and met with an older lady. She was really nice and had some crazy name - I found that out when I gave her a blessing. Well, after that, we went home and relaxed - our dinner time - and then went to see Оля и Даша. They are way cool YW in the ward here. We joked with them for a while, and then we went to the Горина's house. We had FHE with them and I did the spiritual thought with them. Таня then asked for a blessing and so I gave another blessing. All in all it was a fairly good day. I enjoyed working with Coleman and here in this area. Its just a nice break. Back to the hard work tomorrow though!"

No comments: