Monday, March 23, 2009

Senior Companion

23 March 2005
" Not much news here. Nothing really happened here but we did get our mail. Anyhow, we went to the big Saratov sign and took pictures with all the elders in our zone. We went to a new music place and looked for new music. We came home and relaxed and then we went to Сергей's and had english night with him and his wife. We are now home. I found out that I got a transfer to Энгельс and will be старший напарник and лидер округа. I am excited and sad. It is finally nice to be senior, but I will miss this area. I love working and being here!"

1 comment:

Senior Companion said...

Hello Dude,

Senior companions provide support and friendship to those who need assistance with shopping, errands and other everyday tasks necessary in maintaining independence. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.