Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Counsel

10 November 2005
"I am going to die...I am so tired I have had a little sleep, but i will be all right. This day has gone by pretty quick. We got in this morning, and we went to the office where we sat around for awhile. Well, we started совет, and that went well. We talked about how our area books are, and how we are working. It went really well, and we enjoyed it. Well, we then had lunch which was awesome. I miss eating in the office with the Davidiks. I ate a ton as always. After lunch we went back to совет which went alright, but it drug out a little too long. I wanted to catch a few winks, but it didn't happen. I did get to see Сестра Гугелская and that was way cool. I miss seeing everyone here. Well, we did a few random things in the office before we took off. We headed to McDonalds with Elder Barney and Richards and had a good meal. Well, we walked back to the center where Elder Steiner and I met with Надежда which went fairly good. She is a really nice lady, but is so confused and loves me to death. It went well, and she understood that she needs to read better, but in the end she was still confused. After the meeting we came here to the вокзал where we are waiting for our train. On the way here I had a Russian moment. We stopped by to a store and I had a jar of tomatoes on the ground accidentally and the lady freaked out and told me that I had to pay for it immediately. Well, it was really dumb.

Today was really cool, and I was happy to be back in Samara. I sure miss things here. I talked with the sisters for awhile tonight and that was cool. They are such great people. I got a lot of advice about how can I help the zone, and I hope that I can apply. Off to the train we go..."

No comments: