Monday, December 7, 2009

Heading Home

7 December 2005
"We are heading back to Penza, and it was a nice vacation. This morning we got into Moscow and we ran to McDonalds to get the breakfast, and fortunately I got it. They changed the sign about 2 minutes after I got there, but I was the only one of us 3 to get it - breakfast. We then took off to the рынок on the Metro. It is so awesome, and I love how well it is set up. We searched for this рынок for a bit, and then we found it. It was huge, and they had all kinds of awesome stuff for really cheap. I got a ton of things there for the family and it is going to be sweet. We bought and bargained all kinds of stuff - shirts, shapkas, and matroshkas.

We then went to the airport where we had a bit of a problem. The dates on our tickets were for yesterday, and so that meant that we had to change them, but they only had business class. Non problem though, and it cost me 22,300 ($745) for our 3 tickets, and I just used my church card as I have a bunch of zone money there. Anyhow, we made it on the plane, and had a good flight home with great service. We flew in and went with Роман (the mission driver) to the office.

There I sat around for awhile, but I was able to read my mail. We went to MickeyD's and then back to the office. There I chatted with the sisters and they are doing well."

No comments: