Friday, July 25, 2008

Tired

25 July 2004
"Well, another day over with, and it was a crazy one, but a good one. It was so crazy because of how tired I was today. There were a couple of times when I almost fell over I was so tired.

This morning, we got up and had a good breakfast that Старейшина Thompson made - french toast. We went to church after that, and that was awesome. I understood a lot at times, while at other times I understood nothing.

After the meeting, we went and ate lunch followed by which we tried to visit 6 different people, none who were home. We met up with some other elders and just street contacted for a while. Well they did, I was unable to as I understood nothing.

We are now back here at home, and I am writing. I feel like falling over and dying. I am so tired! I will sleep good tonight!

A lady at church today said that the Lord would help me. That made me feel better, and really helped me. I hope that the Lord does help me, as I know he will. This place is awesome. I love the Russian people!"

No comments: