Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy Day

17 August 2004
"Well, it was a super busy day, and I was on my feet for most of it. We started out the day by stopping by to a lot of people, but nothing much exciting happened. I bought a blank cd that I am going to get some good music on. We then headed to another район and ate what they called pizza. it was tasty. We then began "Blitz": what happens is we all get a different area, and go out and talk with as many people as we can.

We met about 10 people and got some numbers and addresses. After that, we went to English lesson and there was 2 people there. Exciting! We did sing some Country Music for them though. After the lesson, we ran to FHE where I had a nice surprise to see Юля. She was in Ижевск when I first arrived. We talked for a bit about the branch, and other things. She is super nice and I am excited for her to Ижевск.

Anyhow, that is about all. The mission is awesome. I absolutely love it. I have learned much about myself, and I have learned that I will need to work on trusting him more. The Lord will bless me. I must learn to trust him more."

No comments: