Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Work Hard

20 August 2004
"We are back in Ижевск as I write, so that is nice. We were finally able to leave yesterday - Friday the 20th at 5. Before that, we were with Elder Ray and Smith again. We just tried to visit people, but not much happened. After the visits, Elder Jensen and I headed to the office...

Right now, Elder Jensen is sleeping because he only slept maybe an hour on the bus ride here. I have determined over this past week that I am going to work hard and keep all the rules. I have seen a lot of elders that break the rules just a little, and I don't want to be like that. I need all the help I can get from the Lord. It will be a hard goal to reach, but I know with the Lord, all is possible. I want it to be the best 2 years, not just great ones."

No comments: