Sunday, August 24, 2008

Walking

24 August 2004
"Well, the feet hurt, haven't eaten since one, and I think I walked a good 5 miles! I'm a missionary!! It was an awesome day for missionary work. We had 1 встреча today, and it went well. We had others that of course fell through. We mainly stopped by and talked with people. We did talk with a lot of people on the street too. We had like 5 contacts.

Tonight, we met with Лена и Тимур (mother and son). They have been investigators a long time. Anyhow, we talked for a bit and shared a short spiritual message. I talked for a bit and shared a short spiritual message I talked about family. I once again realized that I love my family so much. They are everything to me. I know that I will be with them again someday. This gospel brings so much happiness - I love it!"

No comments: