Monday, August 25, 2008

Working

25 August 2004
"Again I am absolutely dead. I don't know why as I had time to relax today. In fact a lot. We were able to write home today, so that was nice. I didn't get a letter from Meagan this week... The other Elder Tenney is doing well in Italy, and it sounds like he is having fun. The family is all getting ready for school and my Mom is just working.

We also ate, did laundry, and bought some things to eat. Tonight we were suppose to meet with someone but they backed out at the last minute. That meant we just talked with people. Then we had a meeting with Слава. We talked about the Priesthood and the responsibility of those who have it. It was a good meeting, and he will hopefully bless the sacrament this week! Other then that, not much happened, we're just working!"

No comments: