Friday, September 19, 2008

Craziness

19 September 2004


"Ugh - things are crazy! We were in Норья most of the day, and so we couldn't do a lot. We did the meeting this morning without the other two elders as they are in Samara. I talked, and went it well. It was about baptism. It was funny because the closing prayer was given by Саша, and he wanted to read the prayer from Matthew. He gave a sermon about it, and finally just prayed.

After that, we went to Норья, and that went well. We held a good meeting there. I shared my testimony of why I came, and it went well. The people there are awesome. Алек и Марина want to share the gospel with everyone. They always invite their friends and family to church. What awesome members there are here. It's awesome.

I am holding up alright. Things are crazy with Ст. Jensen taking off. I have to hold things together for after Wednesday. I will keep praying and working hard! Hopefully all will work out all right I will keep going! The work is awesome here! I love it!"

No comments: