Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Forgetful

16 September 2004
"Well, certainly the day ended off with a bang. We started the day by just talking with people, and it went all right. I forgot Elder Jensen's name when we were talking with one person on the street, but all turned out well. Tonight we meth with Лариса and ran a first with her. She is going to read, and we are meeting again on Saturday.

After that, we met with Юрий and wanted to run a 5th, but things didn't work out because he ran the встреча. He basically gave it all. He knew tithing, fast and all. It was awesome. He is moving in the right direction. In fact, he's ready.

Interesting how much I have adapeted already. The Lord has blessed me tons. Its such a blessing to me. I am so grateful to be able to talk and understand. This work is awesome!"

No comments: