Monday, September 1, 2008

School

1 September 2004
"An interesting day it was today. We had a couple interesting things happen today. We started off by writing home. Once again I didn't get a letter from Meagan. I really hope all is well that way. I will see next week. Also, we wrote to others and relaxed a bit too. Then we began working tonight as we usually do.

We stopped by to a contact, and he wasn't home, but his wife was. Well, after a few minutes, she was offering us wine, and like forcing us to drink. Luckily we didn't have to, and we got out of the situation w/o much of a problem. The other thing was we played uno tonight with Ольга и Аня. Well, it was fun until 4 other girls showed up. It was really awkward to play with them (I am a missionary).

Anyhow, other then that, all is well here. The language is coming and I'm having a good time. The work is awesome. До завтра! Oh yeah, I forgot that it was a big holiday today to go back to school."

No comments: