Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Times

17 October 2004


"Talk about amazing meetings – that's what we had today. It was absolutely awesome. There was very few people at the meeting today in Ижевск, but it was still a good one. We heard testimonies from Zan and Mrs. Johnson, and that was awesome. We took a picture afterwards, and it was a lot of fun. I helped Галина today (deaf investigator). After the meeting we headed to Норья. There, we had another testimony meeting, and it was awesome. The spirit was amazing again. It's awesome how close members of the church are when they live so far apart!

On the trip to and from Норья, I talked with Марина (дочь Ангелины) and it was nice. She is awesome, and I want to help her to get baptized. She would be an awesome member. We have so much good here, and I love it! I know that the Lord has blessed us, and that all we have is from him. Ижевск is an amazing place, and I love the people here. I know that there will be a great branch here soon."

--Sorry about the crappy picture quality.

No comments: