Friday, December 19, 2008

American Voices

19 December 2004
"I talked with someone In America for the first time in 5 months. Talk about a weird feeling. I called tonight just to set up a time to talk next Saturday. I talked with my Mom and Dad and then Spencer. It's crazy – I didn't realize how much I miss them. I am way excited to talk with them. Well, besides that, not much really happened here. I have been at church all day. I guess one way cool thing at church was that a girl got back from her mission in West Virginia. What an awesome thing that was. Она горячая также! Well, we were at church for awhile because tithing settlement is going on right now, and Elder McCain needed to help. Well, I ate good, so that was nice. Other then that not much is going on. The work is still slow..."

No comments: