Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Day

15 December 2004
"Talk about an awesome day – that would be today. We had a lot of fun. Elder McCain and I took off super early to write home and that was good. I found out that I have a new niece – Амара – and that was good news. Well, we went and ate at McDonalds and that was tasty. We went to a nice place and bowled. It was so fun, and I did way good – 140! Well, we were still not satisfied and so we played pool together. After all of that, we went to 3rd Дачный and checked out all their things. I bought an Enya MP3 disc, and that is nice to listen to. After all was said and done, we came home and slept before the english lesson, which we taught for a couple other missionaries. All in all a good day. Elder McCain and I talked tonight and he told me not to get lazy like him – he said that I shouldn’t be a stickler about all, but that I should just work. It was good advice, and it was good to get to know him better. He’s a good guy, and just got lost earlier on in his mission. I plan to keep focus in order to have a successful and enjoyable two years here in Russia!"

Elder McCain told me that he got lost earlier in his mission, and that I should be careful not to.

No comments: