Monday, December 22, 2008

Being Myself

22 December 2004
"It was a great day! We did a lot and ended with a good meeting. We wrote home this morning and while I waited for McCain I got on MSN and talked with Jeff. He is excited to leave, and he will be awesome. We went to McDonalds, and then bowling. After all that we went to 3rd Дачный and bought stuff – well I actually only bought a cd. We all came back here, relaxed a bit and then we went to FHE with the deaf people. It was cool, and we had a good time playing with them. Today when I talked with Jeff he asked me about the mission and I said that you just need to be yourself here on the mission. It is something that I need to do better at. I try to hide myself, but I need to be myself! I know I will be a better missionary if I will let the Lord shape me as he wants!"

No comments: