Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

25 December 2004
"С Роджеством!! Merry Christmas to me! And to all. Well, it was a nice Christmas and I talked with my family. I woke up and talked with my family first thing this morning and it was a lot of fun. They are doing good and had lots of questions about Russia and the culture. I talked a lot with my sister also, and that was nice. Well, I then talked with my Mom and that was nice. It was nice to hear her voice and talk with her. We went to Andre's to eat, and I had a couple of pizzas to eat there – it was way good. After the little celebration we went to a christmas party in the Сольнечный branch. It was fun to see all the talents and skits by all the people. We were there and there was a dance after, and it was cool to see all the Russian people dance. It reminded me of home, and I thought a lot about how much fun dance were. We came home, and Elder McCain is talking with is family. We are getting ready for bed too. What a wonderful time of year it is here. I love the spirit of Christmas and I love my family a lot! What one exciting time in life. I love my mission."

No comments: