Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great Blessings

31 December 2004
"Well, I sure can't believe another year is almost over with. It is insane. I really can't believe how fast time flew. I am sure I will write something similar next year too, but it is crazy. Today was a quiet day as we didn't do a whole lot. We went to see Слава but he wasn't home so we just did a little spiritual thought with his Mom - a member of the church. We did have a small planning session today, and that was nice. We bought some stuff for the new year and then we started our wait in the apartment. I really can't believe how crazy it will be here in the city that we have to be home. It is sad to me that people get so drunk here. I am so greatful for the gospel in my life and for the guide it has been to me. I don't know what it would be like without it, but it is hard to imagine. I am lucky to have wonderful parents, and brothers and sisters, and although I won't be with them this next year, I love them very much and know that we will always be together! To the best year yet in my life!!!"

No comments: