Thursday, January 1, 2009

Home Boredom

1 January 2005
"I am officially bored! We have been home all day - by instructions from the mission president, and so I have done quite little. This morning I got up and did some working out and studied the scriptures a bit. I layed back down for an hour or so and then studied the language a little. I wrote to BJ and Jamie, and also made tortillas. I had a tasty little lunch and then I set some goals for this coming year. I never set them at home, but I'm on a mission so I got motivated to make them. Well, I played cards a bit and studied some more. now I am writing, and then going to bed in a couple of hours. It has been fairly boring today, and I haven't done as much as I should have, but I figured it was a holday to relax a little bit."


Our apartment, my bed and study area.

No comments: