Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fall of Adam

4 April 2005
"It ended as a pretty good day. We had собрание округа this morning at the other elder's apartment and that was cool. We came home, ate, and then went to a meeting with Ирина. It was way hard. It was just hard to answer here questions about the fall of Adam. At the end, I was just about ready to fall over myself. My head was just spinning. Well, we then went to see Татияна и Саша. They are awesome members. They are way nice but have a lot of problems - little money. After that, I had to eat so we ate some stuff from the store. We decided we'd go and knock. That was interesting as always and its been a while since we've knocked so that was fun. We got yelled at a bit and all, but that's missionary work. I have to look for a verse about the fall of Adam so I'm off to do that."

No comments: