Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Hunts

7 May 2005
"Contacting gets kind of old after 2 days straight of it. I guess that's what you get when you have one investigator. We did want to meet with a member and she had a friend there, and so we taught her a first lesson. We actually talked a lot about members today as we got tired of contacting. This lady was really great. I guess members really are the key - in fact they are! We got bored and so we made cinammon roll type things, but they're sure not like home - I guess we'll just have to live. Not much else happened - oh yeah. They elderly couple (Hunts) from Саратов was here to check apartments. It was great to talk with them, although weird to talk so much english. They served in Ethiopia on one mission already. I certainly want to serve on missions when I get older. What a joy!"

No comments: