Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

8 May 2005
"Well, the family is doing well. Today was Mother's day, and I got to talk with the family. They are all doing well and having a good time. It was nice to get to talk with them and find out how all is going. My Mom asked what my most memorable experience has been on my mission so far. I really had no idea. I have had so many little miracles and I love serving. The people are truly wonderful, and they are so nice. I love them to death. The mission is certainly an awesome time. Well, I also got to talk with my real Mom and that was nice to be able to hear from her. She truly is awesome. I am hoping that my brother will call in an hour, and that we can talk for a while. Other then that, today went well. We contacted and had the meeting this morning. It was an alright day, and we are excited for tomorrow. I love serving. This truly is the Lord's work!"

No comments: