Friday, May 22, 2009

No Regrets

22 May 2005
"The bad news came late last night. I am headed to Samara to serve in the office on Tuesday. I was expecting the transfer, but not so quickly. Well, luckily I was able to talk in church today, and therefore that made things better. I gave a talk, and I think that it went really well. Well, after the meeting we went with Борис and I apologized to Оксана for offending her, and it actually went pretty well. Later, we did a lot of walking and then we stopped by to Сергей Любимеко to say goodbye. He is awesome, and he works on his genealogy work so diligently. If only everyone would do there genealogy like that. I have thought a lot about Энгельс and how I will miss the people and the work. We had little success, but my mission is on the right path and I worked harder here then I ever have on my mission. I definitely have no regrets, and know that I was blessed to serve here. I love the work of the Lord and to served these people. I want to stay on this track the rest of my mission."

No comments: