Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great Love

23 May 2005
"I am sure going to miss this place. It is truly an awesome city. I said goodbye to tons of people, and it was sure hard. We did some contacting this morning, and that went well. We ate, and then went to Ирина's house. She is truly a great lady. I have never taught such a person on my mission. She is very intelligent, and every kind, and truly wants to know truth. I cried a bit saying goodbye. Well, we then went to see Татияна and Саша for the last time. This is another great lady. How I will miss this city so much. The people are so awesome. I was only here 2 months and I love these people tons. Брат Stoddard talked about the love he felt for the people after about a year on his mission, and I am having those same types of feelings. These people are so awesome, and I truly love them. What a joy to have served the people in Энгельс. I will remember this city forever. We ended the night at Анатлоий's and Албина's. So all in all, it went fairly well. Tomorrow I head off to Samara so I need to get ready for that."

No comments: