Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bulgaria and Basketball

16 June 2005
"Today was awesome. Once again it just flew by, and I didn't get as much done as I should have, but it was cool. I had to call Bulgaria today, and again tomorrow. I need to find out if they have a branch in one of the areas in Yugoslavia. We didn't do much else besides that in the office. Tonight we went and played basketball for sports night. We just played with some guys on the street. They played good and they were way nice. We hope that we can talk with them again. Well, we then went to McDonalds to eat some ice cream and that was cool. We were with Elder Beck and Lister and they are way cool ZLs. Its cool to be able to serve with them. Not much else happened today and so it is off to work I go - well I guess bed actually. Anyways, another day flew by today!"

No comments: