Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Day

6 June 2005
"It turned out to be a good day and busy day. This morning, we went early to the office to meet some missionaries. Well, after we met up with them, we started to work. Elder Kirk was there, and it was cool to see him. Its been awhile since I have seen him. Well, Monday is my day to get all the statistics ready. After I worked on that, I worked on cleaning up and getting things ready for tomorrow's meeting. Well, today we gathered with Баба Нина, Зинаида, И брат Блинков. It was cool, and we talked about the Book of Mormon. We then walked away with Баба Нина. She is so awesome and way nice. I love her to death. She loves to talk and she rarely has a chance to get out. I love to work with members. It is so awesome."

1 comment:

Ethan and Anna said...

Could you take this one 'Kirk' as well? Thanks.