Thursday, June 4, 2009

PARTY!

4 June 2005
"Another day in the office..hey-j/k. It was p-day today. Well, we were in the office, but just to write home. We had a good time there and my family is doing well. It was cool to be able to write. We are always on the computer, but I never have time to look - well anyways its нельзя to get on there anyhow. So we did finally eat at McDonalds today, and it was way good. I hated McDonalds at home, but when it is the only American thing, you have to love it. We bought some stuff for the apartment today, and I payed a lot of money, but they are things we needed. I slept and felt a lot better. I hate to sit at the computer, and it just drains my energy. Well, tonight we attempted to work, but we found that there was a ton of people on the street that were drunk. There was a big party on the square, and everyone was there at that and so we walked right through it - no one told us. No one was home either. It was a bummer night. We had time to work, and nothing happened. I miss normal mission work, but we have an important job also. I just need to stick to it."

No comments: