Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun P-day

14 December 2005
"Another p-day gone and down the drain. We had a way good time, and had a good time relaxing. This morning we went to Gene's place, and the elders played a bit on the guitar and played some interesting songs. Elder Theurer and I went and walked around the рынок and bought him some boots. I love the weird stares that people always give to us and how they talk about us as if we don't understand them. We found the boots he wanted, dropped off my rolls of film and then went back to Gene's to get our companions.

All of us elders then headed over to a restaurant - The Steak House. It was really good, and I had a real piece of meat. It has been such a long time since I have eaten some good meat. We went and wrote home, and that was good. The family is doing well, and they are getting ready for Christmas.

We quick like wrote home, and all is good that way. We had English lesson this evening, and that was alright. I am not a big fan of English lessons, but it is all good, and part of life. We sat and chatted with everyone after the lesson and that was cool. Back to missionary work tomorrow. We have a lot of work, and we are going to be contacting. I love the work here!"

No comments: