Monday, March 8, 2010

Women's Day

8 March 2006
"What a crappy day. Well, it was alright. I am with Elder Anand and today was the big праздник - Women's Day. Well, that meant that everything was closed almost. We had to go to the other elder's apartment and get things for Elder Anand. We then found out that things were closed and so we didn't know where to write home. We went to a Chinese restaurant that had some alright food but nothing amazing and I basically left hungry. We then went in search of an Internet place, and found one. I guess one of the biggest things is that we have a new stake president whom I don't really know. We went to look at some cds and other stuff that wen alright before we went to the branch apartment where we should have had a meeting with Vladik whom didn't show. So we chatted for a bit and now we are home. I made the popcorn as I usually do, and now we are chillin. I thought today about how weird it is to be w/o someone after being with them so long. I can't imagine what it will be like when someone dies who is close to me as I am so use to them. Love is an interesting thing and we always want more, but sometimes it an hurt us. I have thought a ton about it, but now I need to get on to other things."

No comments: