Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sane

13 March 2006
"Today was a pretty cool day. We had a good time contacting this morning and talked with a lot of people. We even talked with a guy who was going to get us the phone number of another American here in the city. We headed to the branch apartment for district meeting tonight and we had a decent time there. We have good missionaries and I am really glad to be working with them. Well, we had pizza on tortillas and it was pretty good. I chatted with Elder Schwab for awhile about the work and our missionaries here, and i love to talk with him We then went to see Баба Нина and she is doing well. I love her to death, and it is great to be working with her. We then went to see Шавкат and we had a good time with him. He talked a lot about his family and about the problems that he has . We came home, and now we are chilling . Today was a sweet day and I feel good about being a missionary. I love the work a ton. I talked a ton with Маша и Люда today and they are doing well. They are keeping me sane I think - all the youth that is. I love them to death and what a joy to serve here."

No comments: