Monday, August 11, 2008

Food

11 August 2004
"Oh my goodness! Things are crazy around here. We met with Олга и Аня (they committed to baptism my first day here). Well, Ольга keeps asking where truth is and that she just can't believe. It's so hard. I don't know what to do. Just keeping praying to God and working with them. I hope they get baptized while I am here.

Other then that, we just wrote home and found out how all is going there. They are well. We ate at this caфe again. Also, I finally got an umbrella for myself. Elder Nance left, and we had a good day to prepare, and finished what we need to.

Cultural thought: The food is here is good sometimes, and not at other times. The one thing is that we have to eat a lot of ketchup because they don't have a lot to put on things. We eat a lot of pasta because it's easy to make. With members we eat plenty of weird things. The one thing that I do love is all the fresh fruits! MMM and the ice cream."

No comments: