Sunday, August 10, 2008

Public Transit

10 August 2004
"Well, we have been busy today. We started out the day with a new elder - Старейшина Нанц - his companion is the zone leader and they were here to see how the work is going. He came with us to all our meetings. Anyhow, nothing big happened, just a lot of member visits.

I finally talked with a man on the bus, and that went fairly well. He was nice and helped out. Anyhow - how about the country. The public transit here is insane. Everyone uses it, and there are many people. There are a million buses that run every which way. I think when I return home I will use public transit.

The Lord is awesome. He has helped me so much. Missionary work is awesome."

--As a note, I do use public transportation all the time. Saves me a lot of money and hassle.

Старейшина Нанц - Elder Nance

No comments: