Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hands Read

13 August 2004
"Crazy – that's all that can describe today! We did so much, and had plenty of problems. We did some planning before heading to Lena's house and we were able to giver her a BofM. She will hopefully read – I will pray that she will. After that, our day got interesting.

We met with Алексей. He gave us this big spill about how we can't tell his friends he is LDS. He was the first member baptized here, and I don't think he was truly converted. It was hard to hear, and of course it put s in a bad mood. Well after all this, we went to super English lesson. It went all right, and now we are back here.

Spiritual Thought: It's crazy how the Lord works. When we work hard, the Lord blesses us. The Lord will always bless us when we are choosing right and working hard. The Lord will continue to bless me throughout my mission.

I almost forgot – Lena read my hands today. She said I will be wealthy, have 2 kids, kidney problems, and not enjoy my work. We'll see what happens."

-- Currently I love my work, but I am not fully into my profession yet.

No comments: