Thursday, August 7, 2008

Humbling

7 August 2008
"Well, I've officially had a humbling day and it's not fun. It was a pretty good day - other then me talking like 3 words. I couldn't say anything. We were giving a first discussion, and I was trying to explain the Book of Moron. I honestly couldn't remember anything. I let Elder Jensen take over after that. I am going to be working twice as hard to be able to remember words. I need the Lord's help.

We did have an interesting meeting with Сергей in the park today. He has read some of the BofM but is really busy with work. The park we met in was so nice. We sat on the grass and enjoyed the scenery and chatted. It was very peaceful. I needed it!

Well, other then that, I just realized how much I need to work and speak. Tonight I will be praying hard to receive the Lord's help. I will need to be more humble and work harder."

No comments: