Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy

28 September 2004
"Time is not enough here. We had 3 meetings with people today and wanted to have another. We met with Галина - deaf woman this morning, and that was crazy. I don't know any sign language, so it was plenty hard, but good to meet with her. After lunch we met with Лариса for a short time. She is doing well, but was unable to read with work. We will return and give a good lesson to her on Friday.

We then had a short meeting with Elder Jensen as it was his b-day. We ended the night with a short lesson with Лидия, Ангелина, и Марина. It was good to be with them as is always the case. I love the people here They are absolutely awesome. Also, the weather has turned gloomy. Its always dark outside. It is crazy. I like it, but it is also making me tired. All is well. I love the work and I love life here."

No comments: