Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference

8 October 2004
"I was in Kazan for zone conference again today. It was an awesome conference. We learned more and more about the new program which we are starting to implement. It is a good program, and will help us focus on investigators more. It should allow for more baptism, and making sure people are converted!

We were on the train to Kazan, and now back to Izhevsk. It is like an 8 hour ride both ways so that means a lot of time to sleep and also to think. I know I need to focus more on the work right now, but its hard. The Lord has blessed me so much, yet it is hard. I love the Lord so much. I love this work. I know as I dive in, the Lord will continue to bless me. This is an awesome time. I know that this is where I should be, and that I have tons of support at home!"

No comments: