Friday, December 5, 2008

Hard Day

5 December 2004
"Man, I gave it all up today. What a way to have a good ending. Well, it was testimony meeting today, and I cried my guts like when I first came. It was an absolutely awesome meeting. All the Михайловы family shared their testimony. They all wanted their family to be sealed in the temple. Well, after the testimony meeting, we had the lesson. At the end of the lesson was my time. I just stood and cried, and then I finally said a few words. Well, they sang Бог с тобой доколе свидимся. I cried and sang with them. Well, we headed to Норья and had a good little meeting there with them. We ate and said goodbyes – not as hard as I didn't really know them. We ended the night with a visit to Ангелина и Лидия. They gave me socks and postcards. Лидия hugged me too – I let her. Well, we came home and now I am writing. 2 days left. I am just going to cry when I leave. It will be so hard to leave. Я Ижевск люблю!"


No comments: