Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rich

6 December 2004


"Wow – good things are happening in Ижевск and I am leaving. We met with Маши и Саша (rich lady, friend of Лена), and here friend Игор was there. Well, we talked about the BofM, and wow they were way interested. All 4 of us were there. Well, I took some pictures, but I really want to be here to work with them. Well, before that we were with Денис, and it was nice to talk with him. He is such an awesome guy. It will be weird without him. Well besides that not much happened. No crying today at least, so that was good. Tomorrow is the last day here – wow, it will be hard. Luckily, I found out a week ago – Elder Jensen found out late tonight. Well, I will miss Ижевск, and especially the people. The Lord has truly blessed me to serve here!"

No comments: