Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Transfer

2 December 2004
"The news came late yesterday and it wasn’t all that great – I am leaving to Saratov to the дачный район, and Elder Alton will be here in my place. Well, I didn’t sleep well and today I have been kind of sick. Well, we were super busy so that helped, but I was still thinking about the transfer. We decided to help Стася with English, and so that was good. Well, we then ran to Лена’s house and watched her videos with her and met her friend. After chatting we headed off, and we went to find Наташа but of course she wasn’t home. We just went to our last meeting of the night with Ольга и Настя. Also Настя, the other waiting baptism, was there. That was the day, and it was good. I really don’t feel well, but hey, what can you do. I just need to get it in gear, and finish off these last few days."

No comments: