Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Day

7 December 2004
"I never knew it would be so hard to leave a city in Russia. Well, now I know. I love the Умуртский people so much. I really hope that I will see them again, but if not, I know that I will always have friends there. The last day we kind of just sat around and chatted with people. We met with Юлия one last time at a little restaurant when Настя и Маша came. Well, it was fun to talk with them. Later we met with Наташа, Маша, и Юлия (same one) at their house. Юлия sang for us one last time and it made me cry. I don't know what it is, but there family is amazing. Юлия мой самый любимый друг. Я хочу видеть ее еще раз, но кто знает. Well, we went to see Ольга, Настя, Сергей, и Маша to end the night. They were all sad, but we all made it through goodbyes. I just shared my testimony with them, and then we left. I don't know why the Lord blessed me so much, but he did, and I am truly grateful to him for it. I love Ижевск and the people and I will never forget them. I must now turn to the Lord as I have a new people that I must learn to love. I know that he will help me! And, maybe one day I will be lucky enough to go back to Ижевск to see the people."


No comments: