Sunday, May 24, 2009

New City, New Life

24 May 2005
"We have officially arrived in Samara, and we are living like kings. We are in an apartment that has 4 rooms and a kitchen. It is sweet - too bad we won't be here too long. Well, I said my goodbyes to the area there in Энгельс, and it was sad. We did some contacting (for good times) and then we stopped by to Тамара and got introduced to a great lady - Вера. Well, I did a little packing and then Роман - Водитель Миссии - came at about 4. I said my goodbyes to Ст. Smoot, and then we took off. It was about a 4 hour drive to get here, and so we are relaxing. Elder Bennett is the new comp, and he seems like a good guy. We hope that all will go well in the office and that we can work hard. I am sure going to miss Энгельс, but I guess that life goes on so I will work hard here, and try to enjoy it."

No comments: