Monday, November 30, 2009

Free Beer

30 November 2005
"Another p-day gone and done. It was actually a lot of fun and we did a lot. We started the day by cleaning on the подезд. That was the фиг нам. We had to wash off the stairs because when they painted the gay walls they got the paint like stuff everywhere. We cleaned the stairs for 2 hours, and it was so painful. My blister popped that I got from ringing out the rag. The best part of it was that we helped a couple of grandmas move a door down the stairs and they gave us a beer as a reward. We told them we don't drink, and one of them got real upset we wouldn't take it. It was funny.

We took off, and Steiner got a haircut and then we bought some food for the next few days. We came home and we played a little chess. It was 1 to 1 and it was way sweet. We ran to the рынок, and I set up my lights for Christmas here. We then stopped into Subway and had some American food. It was sweet. We wrote home, and I finally heard from my Mom. We then went to English lesson and as always, it was pretty boring. We stayed for some singing, and then we came home. Tomorrow we should be super busy so it will be way nice!"

No comments: