Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BofM

2 December 2005
"Another fairly good day turned out for us today. We had plenty of time this morning and so we did our planning. That went fairly well, and we got next week well planned out. We made an interesting lunch - I wanted to make a chicken casserole but it didn't turn out all that well. I guess I don't really cook so well. It was still decent, and we didn't starve.

We went out and contacted while we bought tickets to Samara, and tried to get my beanie back - I left it at someone’s house the other day. We didn't have a ton of success, but we talked with one really good guy, so we hope that something will come from that. We then took the nice walk out to Афина's house where we had an interesting as always with her. We want to baptize her, but we want to make sure she understands. We shall see what will happen.

We then had another meeting with a member that fell through. We instead decided to stop by to some other members and they were home. The mom doesn't really come to church and we talked about the Book of Mormon with her. She wants to read every day, but it is hard to find time. It is interesting how the minute people stop reading the BofM is the minute they start to fall away. There is such a great power found in that book. I don't know if I'll completely understand, but I shall try to find out how it is so."

No comments: