Friday, November 27, 2009

Good

27 November 2005
"Today was a good one. We went out to the meeting this morning, and that was a lot of fun. It went good, and there was a lot of people there so that is good. The lesson for priesthood was not so great, and in fact, I felt like sleeping - I did a little. Well, we did a lot of talking about apartments and such things also with Сестра Макарова.

After the meeting, we decided to stop by to a couple of members that we don't know, but as usual they weren't home. We took the long walk home, and talked about how life is on the mission, and how we can't believe how fast it is going. I sure can't believe it. I have like 5 months left. Well, we came home and ate really crappy - fried potatoes and chicken.

We then did a little knocking and that actually went really well. We had a good time getting doors slammed in our faces and having people laugh at us, but for that, there was rewards. We met one lady that was fairly interested in what we had to say - she was in the last door that we knocked on.

We then went to see a family who is all active besides the father - Старцевы. He is awesome, but doesn't really want to come for some unknown reason. Well, I got my butt kicked in chess playing against the father, but it was fun. Now we are home, and I am going crazy. I have so much going through my head."

No comments: