Monday, November 23, 2009

No Experience

23 November 2005
"Another p-day drifting away. Like I said last time, I am not a big fan of the p-days here. I have not time to work with people. We are doing our stuff all day, and then we have English and studying hymns.

So this morning, I couldn't really concentrate, and then we finally took off to the Internet place. There wasn't much for me there. Well, I wrote a bunch and that was cool. I sat around and waited for Steiner for a few minutes and then we all went to a big grocery store and bought stuff for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We only spent about 1500 rubles ($50) which is awesome for 6 of us. Well, we brought the crap home and we prepared several things for the big feast. We ordered pizza and then slept for about 30 minutes before taking off to English lesson which was pretty boring other then the fact that we chatted with all.

So Elder Steiner and I talked a lot about how things are. We realized that we don't know how to baptize someone as neither of us have had such an experience. We talked about how we need to work. I have a strong desire to work and to serve the Lord, and I know that he is giving me what I need to fulfill my calling. The Lord blesses those whom he calls!"

No comments: