Monday, November 16, 2009

P-Day

16 November 2005
"It was sure an interesting day. I am not going to be a big fan of preparation day here. We don't have any time for meetings as we have English and then studying of hymns. Well, we don't really have much time, and it is kind of depressing to not be able to get out and work, but that is life I guess.

This morning we sat home forever, and did little. We did get the place cleaned up a ton and we go things in order here. It looks a lot better here and we can actually live. We ran to the store and bought a bunch of crap that we are going to live on somehow this next week. We then talked with the Хозяйка of the apartment of the other elders. We set up a договор and chatted for an hour. I was ready to kill myself, and we finally got out to the рынок. I didn't do much there, but I always love to look at things there. That is so sweet to walk around. Steiner bought his beanie and then we went and ate at a Russian place where they make pancake sandwiches and things. It was decent. And it was really really Russian. I meant that because the music, the style, and the cheap food for cheap prices. We wrote home before we went to English lesson. We sat there way too long, and I got really bored. I was ready to go, but the comp was still busy. We finally left, and went to English... We chatted with people forever - after the lesson and introduced them to the church. Hopefully something will come of it. I am ready for a good day tomorrow, and hopefully it will go well."

No comments: