Friday, November 20, 2009

Strong

20 November 2005
"We sure had an interesting day today. We went to the meeting this morning as always and that was alright. Of course it was good, but it was lacking. I think the main thing that didn't go very well was the talks were just lacking. I really wish that people would get rid of their books and stop reading in front of us. That is a major problem here. I am sure that it is not only a problem here, but everywhere. I have just noticed it so much on my mission and I wish that it would change. I guess that is one thing that we will be working on here. After that we tried to stop by to Раиса, but that didn't work out for us. We came home, and made a great big casserole with chicken, noodles, white sauce, cheese and broccoli. We ate well, and then we headed to work.

We had one meeting that worked out, and it was with Андре and his family. That was sure interesting. His Mom has fallen way from the church, and she is asking so many questions. She also has read anti-Mormon literature and has had some wrong ideas put in her head. She is not reading the Book of Mormon right now, but we hope that she will. I told her that I have had to strong of a testimony to get shaken. The Holy Ghost has borne witness so many times, and still bares witness that this church is true. That is something that I can't deny. I know that the Lord has restored his church. It is truly here on the earth and Satan is working hard to keep people blind. That's why we're here - to kick Satan's butt. The Lord's work will go forth without question. We must be faithful in this work."

No comments: