Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boredom

31 December 2005
"What a lazy day we got going here. I am already bored out of my mind. Well, at least I made some tortillas for about 2 hours today. I made about 40 or so and they are way good! We also watched The Incredibles for a little bit so that was sweet. We have the television and DVD player here, so we will likely end up watching some more cartoons - President said that was fine. This whole day has been lazy. This morning we kind moped around before we went to the store to buy a bunch of food. I bought a couple of DVDs but they are in Russian only unfortunately. We brought all of our stuff home and then we headed to the приходская квартира where we all got together to play some baseball. That was way cool and I had some really sweet hits. We played for a little more than an hour, and then we came back this way. We walked around for about 20 minutes and then came home - we were in denial and didn't want to. Right now I don't feel much like a missionary as we are just sitting here. I should be studying something probably. I can't believe that tomorrow is the New Year! Time flies, I don't know how to explain. Back to being bored I go!"

No comments: